A sitework project meant to build a climate controlled self-storage facility.
- Cut/Fill - 8,500 cubic yards
- Storm Drainage - 500 linear feet including one run that was 18’ deep
- 789 Stone Footing - 505 linear feet for a superior wall system
- Utilities - new 6” fire line, 2” domestic waterline, and 6” SS tie-in.
- Curb & Gutter - 1,100 linear feet of curb and gutter,
- Asphalt Paving - 2,900 square yards and all exterior concrete slabs
Note: Excavated dirt for a 33,000 SF basement and stockpiled excess onsite to backfill 10’ basement wall